Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Adan Jodorowsky

I really love this guy <3  He was born in France in 1989. because is really multifaceted, he is an actor, director, composer and musician and his influences include Elvis Presley, The temptations, AC/DC, Frank Sinatra, The strokes, and many more. He sings in diferent lenguages and in spanish too. As an actor to take a part in 7 films.He direct 4 movies. My favorite song is his single "estoy mal" from the album Étoile Éternelle (2006) because is very funny and sometimes I feel bad and I don't know why too. In the video of this song appears Anita Tijoux like a nun.
AND he is the son of my favorite Chilean writer of  Alejandro Jodorowsky , I read a lots of his books.

This is the video of my favorite song :) I hope you like that too.


2 comments:

  1. :O Before of reading this post i didnt know Adan Jodorowsky, but i did knew his father Alejandro Jodorowsky.
    This video is really good!! And i like Anita Tijoux ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the video and i really like her music and specially her voice! Always is good meet new artists! thank you for show me that! i'm gonna keep finding music of him xoxo

    ReplyDelete