Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My favorite piece of technology



with no doubt, my favorite piece of technology is my macbook really love it! I have it since a year. I had been pushing my parents to buy me a new computer because the old one did not work well and as a prize for entering university they finally gave it to me, but not any pc.. a macbook <3  and I am very happy with it, because I do not need an antivirus to protect it, I can download anything without problems. I use it to study, chat, facebook, but especially for music, so is 80% of the day is on.It is easy to use once you get used to the software, mac has some fun applications and touch operation makes things easier. My mac contains 3,000 songs, many different artists, if they were deleted probably could not remember all, so it is my treasure :') and I love it. Without it, my life would feel more monotonous, would study awful on paper, is too much! and I would be lost, now everything turns around facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment