Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I chose to be a vet



since I have memory I like animals, I was a fan of Animal Planet and played with my stuffed animals to be a veterinarian (toilet paper was the perfect bandage haha), being a vet was a decicion I took very small.
Miguel Cerda, global awards in Sevilla 2002
Large part of my childhood I went out to feed homeless animals with my dad. Valdivia lived in a spacious place that allowed me to have animals, housed the street dogs and cats arriving. in a moment I have 6 dogs and 4 cats. All this was easier when I met Miguel Cerda, known to be world champion in rowing a few years ago and veterinary Austral University. He lived very close and had a small clinic in his home,, Where he was attending all my dogs totally free gave them drugs, baths to fleas and ticks, etc. Now that I'm older I understand that he did not have to do all that, I imagine he had great patience with me, because I visited him and brought him work almost every day. This person inspired me great vocation, is a major influence on the decision to want to study veterinary medicine, my only aspiration in terms of career. I appreciate having met him.

Now that I'm in college, I'm even more in love with veterinary! and plan to work in small animal clinic or animal production.


Valdivia, region of the rivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment