Wednesday, October 31, 2012


I love this picture, it was taken yesterday (30/10/12) in the antumapu faculty for one of  my crazy best friends Alvaro Zambrano , in a first time I was so angry for his finger !!  because it ruined my beautiful picture with my beautiful Globita, but now after one day of the meditation I thought differently and I really like this picture because I love both beasts ( Alvaro and Globita). In the moment of the photo , we are cuddleling after a nap in the grass. Globita belongs to 4a, she is my favorite dog with Kriga, she is so cute and docile, I would really like to adopt this dog , but I live in an apartment ... my life is  very sad.. But I'm a voluntary of 4a , so I can give all my love to this beatuful puppies. And this is the story of my beautiful picture.

1 comment: