Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Webquest 2: National Geographic

I choose that picture because the kiss is totally lovely, In my opinion the alpacas are very cute and nice animals, they have  amazing  big eyes.











Im in love with this picture too because my friends and boyfriend call me squirrel for my sharp voice and ninja fast reflexes, in the photo we can see his cute fast paws.










The first video that I choose are Fangs: airborne acrobat snakes. I like the tittle of the video but then when I saw I was surprised, the snakes jumping between trees and biting! their jump is very stylish, made a kind of spiral in the air.
link: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/worlds-deadliest/videos/airborne-acrobat-snakes/?source=vidcarousel

The second video I choose are "Cobra vs. Mongooose." It is  an interesting  video. The cobras are very dangerous they can kill a person in only 30 minutes and are fast but not enough to defeat a Mongoose. I was impressed with the dance fight , I really thought the cobra would win.
link: http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/animals/reptiles-animals/snakes/cobra-vs-mongoose-predation/

Recommendation:I think that see the environment section is beneficial, because we can learn good tips about how caring for the planet. In this section you will find different subsections like energy, ocean, global warming , natural disasters and more. If you like to contribute to the welfare of the land and inform about things related with enviroment, you will love this section.


No comments:

Post a Comment