Tuesday, November 13, 2012

India.



I have really wanted to visit this country, this country has a very beautiful architecture, is located in South Asia, is known as the land of temples with enormous cultural wealth, full of customs and traditions.
It is the seventh largest country and the second most populous country after China.

Since 2005 I love Indian music, Bollywood films and especially the costumes, in this time I learned about Indian culture and I like, but only as a visitor, I do not belong to it because it is too sexist and religion serious business, also has a caste system describes the social stratification and restrictions, ... So stay there long I would not, so do not consider study, work or live there.
Mumbai

If I went to India, I would visit Mumbai, as it is the main economic center of India and home to the world's largest film industry bollywood and a cultural center that has many universities, theaters, museums and galleries.



Mumbai


Himalayas
I'd also like to visit the sacred mountains of the Himalayas, where they erected the highest peaks in the world...












  ...and take a camel safari in the Rajasthan desert vastness.





1 comment: